Standardizing Your Service and Experience Expectations
How do you want customers or members to feel when they do business with you? This is one of several important questions your leadership team considers as you map out what your customer or member experience looks like at each touchpoint. On The Mark Strategies guides you through the process of determining the standards you believe will make your financial institution more memorable.
You emerge from your journey mapping process with:
- A map for making your financial institution more memorable
- Standardized service and experiences across the organization for each delivery channel
- Measurable goals for meeting or exceeding those standards
- Accountability measures for non-compliance
- A name for your experience program