On The Mark Strategies is hiring a Marketing Coordinator!
Any marketing coordinator can say they tell stories for a living. But not every marketing coordinator can say they work with a team of superheroes to help local financial institutions fight against the top 10 big banks in the country (these big banks currently own 77% of all U.S. banking assets by the way).
If you come work at On The Mark Strategies, that’s what you’ll do.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for someone who loves marketing, writing and solving problems.
We’re looking for a fast-paced worker who isn’t afraid to do the behind-the-scenes work to make marketing magic happen.
We’re looking for someone who eats deadlines for breakfast and stays on top of a calendar like it’s their destiny.
We’re looking for a team player who sees a need and provides solutions to help.
We’re looking for someone who knows their stuff but is humble enough to own it when they don’t know everything or make a mistake.
We’re looking for a lifelong learner who is hungry to keep growing professionally and personally.
Extra bonus if this person knows how to laugh and make others laugh.
Sound like you? Keep reading for the specifics.
- One year relevant experience (yes, that college internship counts!)
- Demonstrated success in marketing, writing and project coordination
- Clear understanding of effective marketing for the purposes of growing a business
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Working knowledge of and success with the following programs:
- Adobe InDesign
- Email building software (such as Mail Chimp or Active Campaign)
- Bachelor’s degree
Like we said, we’re not just any marketing consultancy. Here’s how we roll at On The Mark Strategies.
- We dig teammates who can work autonomously and remotely because we’re a completely remote team. That’s right, we were working remotely together before it was cool.
- We love people who can work well with others on a small team. There’s no massive, corporate bureaucracy here. So, if one of us is crazy, it affects everyone. Don’t be that one.
- We value people who can work quickly, for at least two reasons. One, the world of marketing is fast paced. Two, our team relies on each other to get results. You know, like great teams do.
- We love people who love to learn, because here at On The Mark Strategies you’re not only constantly learning, you’re constantly teaching too. We teach clients new ideas, and we teach each other the things we learn (even lessons learned from mistakes).
- We’re a marketing consultancy, but you could often call us an entertainment company too. We make clients laugh and have a blast with each other along the way.
- We’re not here to sit back and hope for the best. We’re constantly engaged with the work, our clients and each other. We get clients involved in their projects, and we’re always high-fiving each other with positive encouragement.
Ready to join our team?
To apply, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover letter
- Sample work reflective of the job requirements listed above
- Contact information for three references