POST-PANDEMIC POWER 5 CU GROWTH PROGRAMA FREE, first-of-its kind mind meld with five nationally-recognized experts kicks off the program, charting a course toward an innovative, but implementable program that will lead your credit union to grow during economic downturn.
Five industry leaders. Five different areas of expertise. Partnering with you over four months to deliver a powerful growth strategy for your credit union.
TIRED OF THE SAME OLD ONLINE LEARNING OPTIONS? SO ARE WE.
The extra resources available today should be boosting your long-term bottom line, but often, they’re not. They’re just more head-knowledge.
With the Post-Pandemic Power 5 CU Growth Plan, you finally have an actionable solution that will help your credit union grow during the economic downturn.
POST-PANDEMIC POWER 5 CU GROWTH PLAN
Here’s how we’ll do it.
POWER 5 PANEL
Get expert ideas you can implement immediately through a 60-minute panel discussion with five of the credit union industry’s top experts on strategy, marketing, lending, member service, and governance.
POWER 5 TRAINING
with each of our speakers
GROWTH ADVISOR CONSULTATION
with an expert of your choice
Pick the expert with whom you want a two-hour consultation:
Don Arkell: Senior Consultant, CU Lending Advice
Mark Arnold: President & CEO, On The Mark Strategies
Tim Harrington: President, TEAM Resources
Jeff Rendel: President, Rising Above Enterprises
Kevin Smith: Consultant, Team Resources
STRATEGIC GROWTH WORKSHOP
with one of our expert’s firms
PHASE 1with the Power 5
- Immediately implementable ideas from the credit union industry’s top experts on strategy, marketing, lending, member service, and governance in the Power 5 Panel
PHASES 2-3with the Power 5
- Strategies and tactics you and your board can plug in to power your credit union forward — go back and watch these Power 5 Training sessions at any time
- Walk away from your personal, two-hour Growth Advisor Consultation with one of the Power 5 experts with a working document to improve strategy, marketing, lending, member service, and/or governance
PHASE 4with one of the Power 5's teams
- Finish your Post-Pandemic Power 5 CU Growth Program with a complete plan to grow your credit union following your full-day remote workshop with one of the Power 5 experts and their team.
POWER 5 Speakers
Meet Our Speakers
Senior Consultant, CU Lending Advice
President, Rising Above Enterprises
President & CEO, On The Mark Strategies
Consultant, TEAM Resources
President, TEAM Resources
"It was amazing. Changed our credit union's growth trajectory."
— You, after attending
POWER 5 SESSION DESCRIPTIONS
In this one hour session, Don Arkell from CU Lending Advice will discuss the challenges and early lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic. Don will discuss the current challenges facing credit unions and strategic implications for your credit union. This session will provide a proven pathway forward for your credit union to navigate the road ahead. We will cover:
- Current state of consumer lending
- Shift in consumer behavior and confidence
- Case Study: Red Rocks Credit Union (Littleton, CO)
- Remote delivery
- The lending model that will save your ROAA
It’s time to adapt your strategy from a slow evolution to “digital/remote”, to a rapid revolution. We will talk about key digital platforms, branch configurations, contact center expectations, user experience, and fulfillment, payment systems and employee skill sets that will be needed in the post-pandemic economy.
Your members have gone digital and your branches have gone digital. Heck, it’s fair to say that even your board meetings have gone digital as well … but has the board’s thinking, its governance approach, its approach to strategy transformed? Don’t let that be the last holdout or sticking point. Everything has changed and there is no going “back to normal.” In this session Kevin Smith of TEAM Resources will help you embrace the recent challenges and use them to pivot and slingshot board governance thinking to a new level.
- Digital boards: meetings & thinking
- Rethinking the community presence of the credit union beyond branches
- New models of member experience and the impact on staff
- Digital governance as flow, not episodes
- Impacts on board turnover and succession
“WAIT. FIVE NATIONALLY-RECOGNIZED THOUGHT LEADERS ARE GOING TO CREATE A GROWTH PLAN SPECIFICALLY FOR MY CREDIT UNION?”
Well, in a word, YES.
Pretty cool, huh. But space is limited, so you’ll want to register today.
BUILD A STRATEGY YOU CAN IMPLEMENT NOW—AND USE TO GROW YOUR CREDIT UNION!
The Post-Pandemic Power 5 CU Growth Plan is not another resource with head-knowledge your team will forget in a week.
With this four-part plan, the Power 5 credit union experts walk alongside you and help you build a strategy with specific action items for lending, strategy, marketing and governance that you can implement now.
Get in Touch
Got a question we didn’t answer yet? Feel free to drop us a line by filling out the form here.