Standardizing Your Service and Experience Expectations
How do you want customers or members to feel when they do business with you? This is one of several important questions your leadership team considers as you map out what your customer or member experience looks like at each touchpoint. On The Mark Strategies guides you through the process of determining the standards you believe will make your financial institution more memorable.
You emerge from your journey mapping process with:
- A map for making your financial institution more memorable
- Standardized service and experiences across the organization for each delivery channel
- Measurable goals for meeting or exceeding those standards
- Accountability measures for non-compliance
- A name for your experience program
We learned that we had to unwind what we had learned for the last 20 years and start with a clean slate of paper, which was a difficult journey to have. There were a lot of emotions, a lot of opinions. What we found is we naturally gravitated toward making it very simple, easy to understand and relevant for our member owners. That process took a few weeks to put together and Mark facilitated us through this project. We’ve already started to see some incremental successes of staff helping our member owners achieve their goals financially.