Creating a More Cohesive Credit Union or Bank
Your entire organization benefits from an On The Mark Strategies marketing audit. This audit is not about your financials. It’s about bringing cohesiveness to your brand. We don’t just analyze how pretty your marketing collateral is. We mystery shop your branches to determine if the service you provide aligns with your brand’s messaging, visuals and strategy.
- Step 1: Review collateral
We review print collateral, digital channels and your marketing budget, calendar and plan
- Step 2: Conduct comprehensive website analysis
In addition to your website visuals and messaging, we get into the guts of your website – SEO rankings, metadata, broken links and more.
- Step 3: Conduct mystery shops of your branches and competitors
Mystery shops identify the gaps between what your marketing promises and what your staff actually delivers. Competitor shops identify your competitive advantages and weaknesses.
- Step 4: Provide Strategic and tactical recommendations
You can implement many of these recommendations immediately. Others are long-term. All of them help your organization improve.
Your marketing audit findings:
- Pinpoint the strengths and weaknesses of your messaging and visuals
- Assess the consistency of your marketing collateral’s look at feel
- Identify gaps between your brand, marketing efforts and service level
- Provide an expert perspective on what’s really happening in your branches
- Highlight your financial institution’s competitive advantages
- Give your financial institution permission to stop doing what doesn’t align to your brand
- Provide strategic and tactical recommendations for both marketing and operations
Your entire organization benefits from a marketing audit – not just the marketing department.