A Different Kind of Planning Session
Strategic planning is a process that sets the foundation for your financial institution’s future. It’s not a date on a calendar or a meeting you leave with a glorified to-do list, and it doesn’t just focus on numbers. Some firms may do it that way, but our trademarked approach is different.
First we get to know you. Then, we make your needs our focus and priority.
The On The Mark Strategies strategic planning process:
- Engages your session participants – everyone gets a chance to talk often
- Examines how your credit union is performing
- Surveys participants anonymously prior to your planning session
- Encourages you to think outside the box before narrowing your focus
- Guides you to set strategic initiatives and priorities – not a to-do list
- Incorporates unique exercises (throw out the SWOT) specific to your financial institution’s needs
- Facilitates participants to a joint vision
- Requires you to have fun
Yes…fun is a a requirement when you hire On The Mark Strategies to facilitate your planning session. You have fun while we ensure you always strive for greatness. You will leave your planning session with a roadmap of where your financial institution is headed in the future, as well as tools to keep your team accountable for executing your plans. The result for your financial institution is a living, breathing strategic plan with a joint vision everyone in your organization stands behind.